Monday, January 28, 2008

Bubbys Grubbys Candle Parties

Book an In-Home Bubbys Grubbys Party!! Book your party for one evening or a whole weekend. I will come into your home and set up, and tear down. All you do is take orders or have cash and carry.
You can also book an Online candle party. Just email me and let me know what week you would like to book, give me a list of all your friends and family, when they order, I will keep track of everything and then you will also recieve the same incentives as if you were having an In-Home Candle Party!! This is a great way to get those candles that you love without leaving your Home!!

Hostess will recieve 15% of the total booking towards there own order. Get your friends and family to book a party, too and recieve $$ for each person that books!! No better way to get together with friends and family!!!

No comments: