Monday, March 24, 2008

What's Bubbys Grubbys Been Up To??


Its been a very busy 2008 for me here at Bubbys Grubbys!!

I have alot of new stores that I supply, I started this blog, getting an turning in applications for upcoming craft shows, trying to add my site to more relivent sites to get higher up in ranking, trying to figure out what my new item for 2008 will be and I have been filling orders just about on a daily basis!


I am still adding items to my Over Stock Sale. As some items fall off, I am adding others just about everyday! They are great new, great quality items, not 2nds or what I like to call "duds"!

I have been getting lots of requests to hold somekind of class to show the basics of candle making. This is something that sounds like a great idea to me. Problem is, where would I hold such a thing? How do you advertise and what would the cost be? So, this is something else on my "To Do List".

So, as you can see, I have a lot on my plate!! If you ever have any questions, suggestions or ideas that I can help with, please email me!

I would love to hear all of your comments!!

No comments: